Company / Employer Required Drug Test Court Ordered / Legal Drug Test Non Federal Or Non-DOT Tests
Are you an employer that needs to drug test an employee today? Will your company need less than 10 tests a year?
Has your company asked you to take a drug test that you must pay for?
Has a court ordered you to take a drug test and submit a report to the courts?
Non federal or non DOT drug tests are available for “walk-in” individuals who would like to get a test done as soon as possible. These tests do not meet testing requirements mandated by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT). Federal drug tests for the Coast Guard or for letter class CDL drivers require federal or DOT drug tests.
Individuals who would like to submit a specimen and make payment at the time of service can take advantage of this service immediately. This Corporate Cash account service is available only if payment is made at the time of service and cannot be billed to a company.
Substance Abuse Panel 5:
- Amphetamines (“ice”)
- Cannabinoid /THC (marijuana)
- Cocaine metabolites
- Opiate derivatives (heroin, morphine)
To get this non federal drug test from a Diagnostic Labs location:
- Print the Corp Cash payment information form and bring the form to any of the DLS sites listed. See site list
- At the lab, you will be asked to complete a form for the Medical Review Officer.
- Be prepared to submit payment and provide a urine sample at the lab.
- The results will be released by the Medical Review Officer to whoever you designate as the authorized contact person.