Payment Due At Time Of Service
To get this non federal drug test from a Diagnostic Labs location:
- Print this Corp Cash information form and bring it to any of the DLS sites listed. See site list
- At the lab, you will be asked to complete a form for the physician or Medical Review Officer (MRO) who will be issuing the report.
- Be prepared to pay for the test (call the lab for the price quote) and provide a urine sample.
- The results will be released by the Medical Review Officer to who ever you indicate as the authorized contact person.
- Lab tests are performed Mondays – Fridays evenings (no testing on holidays or weekends). Specimens can be collected at the DLS Queens Medical Center lab after hours but will be held until the next routine testing day.
- Results will be released to the physician/ Medical Review Officer (MRO) in 1-4 days. Results are not available from the lab directly.
- The Medical Review Officer will report the test results to the authorized contact person. If you have any questions relating to the results, the MRO can be reached at his office using the phone number printed on your copy of the custody form.