DLS provides this link to the Hawaii Medical Library as a service to the medical community.
Access to the Hawaii Medical Library’s collection of licensed databases and electronic journals is restricted to members of the library. All QMC employees are eligible for membership. If you are accessing information from outside of the library or the QMC campus, identification and password are required.
Members of the Hawaii Medical Library have access to:
- OVID Medline
- EBSCO Consortium Databases
- The Cochrane Evidence Based Medicine Collection
- WebMD Scientific American Medicine
- Health Source: Consumer and Academic Editions
- Harrison’s Online
- Over 1,200+ full-text electronic journal and 150+ electronic books, and consumer health resources
Learn more about Hawaii Medical Library.