Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Inc. (DLS) is proud to be named as a Trusted Testing Partner for the state of Hawaii. This designation allows our patients to use DLS COVID-19 test results to travel freely between the Hawaiian Islands and from Guam to Hawaii. Please browse our preferred COVID-19 test locations below, which include sites on Oahu, Big Island, Maui and Kauai.
COVID-19 Test Pricing for Travelers
- $125.00 at a “DLS” Location Listed Below
- $175.00 at a Queen’s Island Urgent Care Location Listed Below
Note: Payment for travel COVID-19 testing at a DLS location is required at the time of service.
Observed Nasal Collection – What to Expect
- You will be asked to fill out a form and answer some COVID questions that are required for DOH reporting purposes and the CARES Act.
- Our technician will provide you with a brief explanation of the collection process.
- It is an ‘Observed’ Collection process so you, the patient, will be performing the collection on yourself.
- A sterile swab will be provided and you will be asked to swab each of your nostrils for 15 seconds.
- The swab will then be placed in testing media and packed for transport to our testing laboratory.
Results – When will they be ready?
- Your COVID-19 test results will be available within 48 hours.
- Results can be accessed via our Patient Portal – MyDLSChart.com
- International visitors and minors under the age of 18 are unable to register an account on our Patient Portal.
There are forms available for visitors at the following link.
Find a COVID-19 Testing Site Near You