Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Inc. (DLS) is proud to be named as a Trusted Testing Partner for the state of Hawaii. This designation allows our patients to use DLS COVID-19 test results to travel freely between the Hawaiian Islands and from Guam to Hawaii. Please browse our COVID-19 test locations below, which include sites on Oahu, Big Island, Maui and Kauai. To travelers coming from Guam, please consult with your primary health care provider or inquire with the local clinics for your travel testing options.
COVID-19 Test Pricing for Travelers
- $125.00 at a “DLS” Location Listed Below
- $175.00 at a Queen’s Island Urgent Care Location Listed Below
Note: Payment for travel COVID-19 testing at a DLS location is required at the time of service.
Observed Nasal Collection – What to Expect
- You will be asked to fill out a form and answer some COVID questions that are required for DOH reporting purposes and the CARES Act.
- Our technician will provide you with a brief explanation of the collection process.
- It is an ‘Observed’ Collection process so you, the patient, will be performing the collection on yourself.
- A sterile swab will be provided and you will be asked to swab each of your nostrils for 15 seconds.
- The swab will then be placed in testing media and packed for transport to our testing laboratory.
Results – When will they be ready?
- COVID-19 test results are typically available within 24-48 hours.
- It is recommended that travelers test up to 72 hours prior to their flight to allow for any possible testing delays.
Results – How will I get them?
If you have an active account with MyDLSChart.com you can view results in your account. Depending on your notification settings on your account, you may also receive a notification email stating that you have new results when results are completed. (Access into MyDLSChart.com is only available for U.S. Citizens ages 18 or older.)
- If you signed an authorization form at the time of service requesting for your results to be emailed to you, you can expect an email sent to you with your results. (This option is used for International patients, patients under 18 years of age, or any U.S. Citizen wanting an emailed report.)
For any further questions related to your results:
Find a COVID-19 Testing Site Near You